GTA_SA.exe crash - Форум
Новые сообщения Участники Правила форума Поиск
Страница 1 из 11
Форум » Наш SA-MP сервер » Технический отдел » GTA_SA.exe crash (I can only type in English)
GTA_SA.exe crash
EJyasДата: Понедельник, 14.07.2014, 01:07 | Сообщение # 1
Рядовой
Награды: 0
Статус: Offline
Sorry, I can't really speak Russian so try to bear with me. I love this mod, I used it before and had no problems except map problems (parkour parks conflicting with normal map causing no clip around area so I will fall through the ground every time I drive or walk around the park).

But after a month or so of not playing with Freerunning story, I wanted to play San Andreas Multiplayer with the mod and join your server, I installed the game like how I did before, but now the game crashes whenever I load it up. It seems like it has something to do with the models because every time I join a server and it goes to character selection it crashes. 

Please help me with the problem.

Форум » Наш SA-MP сервер » Технический отдел » GTA_SA.exe crash (I can only type in English)
Страница 1 из 11
Поиск:

© FS.Team 2009—2016. Несанкционированное копирование или/и распространене материалов, содержащихся на сайте, является нарушением авторских прав и преследуется по закону (ст. 1301 ГКРФ).